Monday, December 8, 2008

Uh Oh . . .

It all started with a little after dinner treat of chocolate Santa . . . Oh so happy that mommy gave me candy . . . Oh lucky me . . . Wait until I tell daddy and get wild and crazy on the couch, running, standing on the couch, giggling away . . . "Avarie - sit down" . . . "Avarie - get down or you will go boom" . . . "Not me boom" . . .
BOOM goes Avarie!
And here's the result - her first shiner. In fact, Tate has not had a black eye yet; he's had lots of other bruises and bumps, but no black eye. So, way to go, Sas! This morning she pointed to the couch and said "Me bonk No No."

2 comments:

Jeff, Angela, Hudson, Hailey & Havana said...

Oh dang it! I feel your/her pain, Hailey had lots (knock on wood, it's been a while since her last one). Hope you got Xmas pictures already!

Mike, Ally, Ella, Deegan & Cullen said...

Oh crap! Have you taken the christmsa picture yet?!?!