Saturday, December 6, 2008

Do it again. . .

As a mom, we are oh-so-familiar with those moments when our child is doing something cute and we run to grab the camera, hoping they will keep doing it. Well, I had one of those moments the other day while Tate and Avarie were playing with the nativitiy set Nana gave them last year. It's a darling set with wooden figures that are great for them to handle and move around. Avarie "arranges" them several times during the day and will threaten you with a finger to the lips and a "Shhhhh . . . baby . . . nigh nigh" which of course means that Baby Jesus is sleeping.
Tate was trying to mend Avarie's destruction in the manger and I hear her giggling away at whatever he is doing. So I run for the camera. Sure do wish I got the first few belly laughs because this is what I ended up with . . .

Needless to say, that was the end of that fun game. Naptime, anyone?

No comments: